Join LDA in creating those opportunities
- LDA is the voice for people with learning disabilities of all
ages and their families.
- LDA is the leading advocate for laws and policies that create
opportunities for people with learning disabilities.
- LDA is a leader in promoting research into the nature and causes
of learning disabilities.
What LDA Offers
- At the national, state and local levels, LDA provides cutting edge information on learning disabilities, practical solutions, and a comprehensive network of resources.
- LDA provides support to people with learning disabilities, their families, teachers and other professionals.
Benefits of Membership
- Support & advocacy through state and local affiliates
- Access to our Parents eBook – a resource for parents on learning disabilities
- Advocacy through a voice in Washington DC, educating policymakers to ensure the rights of individuals with learning disabilities are protected
- LDA Today – our comprehensive national electronic newsletter published bi-monthly
- Involvement with LDA’s Healthy Children Project which advocates for safer chemicals and safer products to protect children’s developing brains from toxic exposures that can contribute to learning and developmental problems
- Comprehensive website featuring exclusive Members area with access to leading experts and online training
- Discounts on registration for state and national LDA conferences and workshops
- Discount subscription to Learning Disabilities: A Multidisciplinary Journal, published quarterly
- $55 Individual Membership (includes annual national, state, and local dues where applicable)
- $25 Student Membership (must include verification of student status)
- $300 Organizational Membership (includes 5 memberships & Journal subscription)